- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are awesome and honest!!! I'm so glad to have found them and I will only take my vehicles to them. They really give great service and they made me feel appreciated. Thanks guys for all of your hard work.
There's a new place in Ladson to get your car repairs/maintenance done! Try Paul's Car Care Center on College Park Rd, near Bi-Lo! We had some work done on our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the price was very reasonable and the service was excellent!