CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are awesome and honest!!! I'm so glad to have found them and I will only take my vehicles to them. They really give great service and they made me feel appreciated. Thanks guys for all of your hard work.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following:
$50.00 off front or rear brake service
$100.00 off front and rear brake service
Cannot be combined with other offers.
Make An Appointment
Present this coupon at time of service. Not transferable and not for sale. This may not be combined with another offer or used for state inspections.