Paul's Car Care Center has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Ladson, SC.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Paul's Car Care Center customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
These guys are awesome and honest!!! I'm so glad to have found them and I will only take my vehicles to them. They really give great service and they made me feel appreciated. Thanks guys for all of your hard work.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following:
$50.00 off front or rear brake service
$100.00 off front and rear brake service
Cannot be combined with other offers.
Make An Appointment
Present this coupon at time of service. Not transferable and not for sale. This may not be combined with another offer or used for state inspections.